WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- Time and attention to provide you with the individualized care you deserve.
- Trust - It takes time to build trust. It is important that we get to know each other and that we understand your expectations regarding your dentition. Excellent dentistry begins with a comprehensive examination of your teeth and gums. Together, we can determine the most favorable way to achieve and maintain a healthy mouth.
- Preventative Dentistry - We believe that identifying and addressing potential problems before they get worse is paramount to optimal dental health. Regular dental checkups and cleanings are a major focus in our practice.
- Conservative Dentistry - We will always recommend treatment that we, ourselves, would want - not more - not less. We will never try to sell you treatment that you don't need. An important part of our job is to explain what we see and then help you determine what you want to do.
- Cleanliness that meets or exceeds the standards set forth by The Centers for Disease Control
- Integrity - We will be very fussy about the work we do for you in order to ensure that your fillings and ceramic restorations are the very best quality. Our patients include many dentists and doctors. You may not always see the detail of our work, but we can. Our integrity is what makes dentistry enjoyable for us.
- Information about your specific dental condition - We believe that your knowledge and participation in your care are keys to maintaining a lifetime of happy and healthy teeth and gums - so we want to keep you informed. After all, you are the co-therapist, maintaining your dental health by what you do at home.
- Up-to-date equipment and technology carefully selected to provide quality care at the most affordable price
- High quality dental materials and anesthetics purchased from exclusive dental supply companies - no unknown internet sources. If dental supplies can be bought at a price that is "too good to be true," it probably isn't!
- Local, high quality dental laboratories and ceramists to assure that you receive the best prosthetic restorations available
- Access to the most respected specialists in our area if you need specialized care
- Continuing Education for our team so that we can stay abreast of the latest breakthroughs in dentistry
27 Railroad Avenue; Suite 2
Duxbury, MA 02332
Copyright 2018 Pellegrini Family Dentisry, LLC